Saturday, March 21, 2009

Why I'm Doing This

I have decided to share my life and what I learn because I've been inspired by some amazing people. Among them Richael, whose words and wisdom lift my mind and bless my soul. I hope that my words will be a blessing or of use to whoever happens upon them. I am particularly interested in speaking about my journey of spiritual growth, aging, and menopause. Too many young women in my life either don't have an older woman who speaks frankly about aging or do not have a relationship that allows these kinds of explorations. My desire is for them to know that as women and human beings we are never "done." I am pleased to report that the joy, awareness and contentment I have in my life far exceeds what I experienced as a younger woman. It is not age that has made that difference, but gratitude and awareness. I'll be sharing my journey of gratitude and look forward to hearing from others.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Ayesha, we are the ones who are blessed! You have so much to share. I'm thinking, too, that I have noticed signs of aging without a way to understand it. I will look toward your wisdom. You're such a wonderful maternal figure :)

    ReplyDelete